About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Last last weekend or last last last weekend, I spent my whole weekend on shopping in Singapore. There is so called "warehouse sale" from Braun Buffel at Suntec City. I am so excited, I like the purse and bag by this brand, with a bull icon. But I can't find it at Hong Kong. So I go to Suntec and search around the exhibition hall from level 4 to 6. And to my surprise, I can't find it. I called my friend, and confirm that it is at Suntec with the right date. After much asking, finally knew that is actually having the "warehouse sale" at their shop.

Here is the shop:

Oh my god, it is so messy and full of people, everyone just stand around to pick the bargain, basically got no chance to take a look if you don't want to squeeze with them....

So I gave up... and see the lighting....


Then change my way to Orchard to continue my bargain hunting.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above