About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


4-day long weekend has begun! Last night went for a party for the count down, and going to another one tonight.... So this is one of my costume for the Christmas Eve 2008. How is it? I like this little shinning hat very much. Comes together with the ribbon. Look great?

* images removed, as someone post it else where *

I know it is not so clear, got one focus and zoom in below:

* images removed, as someone post it else where *

Hmm.. that is all, I am going to wear the school uniform tonight... hmm.. let me think about it if I should post in the blog. Another party is on sleeping suit. I think I like the sleeping suit than the uniform. So funny to be in uniform after so many years.

And... am I getting on weight? Look at my arm... maybe I should do some process on the photos before put online next time :) Anyone can teach me how to make the arm looked slimmer?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above