About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


That day have a quick lunch at a very traditional Hong Kong Chinese restaurant 烧腊店. It is so messy and crowed. Though I grow up in Hong Kong, I don't really like to share desk with others, but got no choice, only two of us, and it is peak hour for the lunch break, so got to share with others.

You may ask me why I get there in the first place, not like me right? As you know I will never go to those traditional shop for lunch or dinner. Well, this is because everyone told me this shop the 烧腊 especially the 叉烧 roasted pork and 烧鸭 roasted duck are nice. And my friend first time in Hong Kong, so let him experience the traditional Hong Kong restaurant.

So can you guess what is that above? Maybe I zoom out a bit and you can have a better view.

Those are 腊鸭 and 腊肠 (those red stick at the back). To be frank, I never eat 腊鸭 before, and I thought usually only have that much during New Year (Chinese Lunar New Year, not the 1 Jan).

Well, the food is nice, at Shanghai street 上海街, but I will not repeat again. Because the environment is so messy, and you know what? I saw some main-land girls standing by the staircases at some other shops asking for business! I guess will never go to this area again.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above