About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


iPhone, no doubt is one of the most popular phone among Apple lover. Personally I am not an Apple lover, in fact, I find that hard to control Apple computer iBook, iPod and iPhone. You know, when I touch the screen, then the things just scroll here and there, and I don't know where am I. Really slow and clumsy in these high tech gadgets. But many friends around like iPhone (even they don't have iPod), maybe because it looked cool, and can surt internet due to the package provided.

Well, someone show me this new application iPhone, call iBoob, take a look, very surprise how can that be done.

Pretty funny isn't it? Looks like soon there will be all sort of applications on iPhone, then we got no choice but to get one for ourself, in order not to be updated.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above