About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Have you eat any rice ball 汤圆 today? Today is 冬至 (the day that winter arrived), sorry, should be yesterday. So everyone should be home and eat the rice ball. Of course I did have my rice ball, was forced to be home for the lunch on Sun afternoon by mom. Not sure why, she treats this day as important as Chinese New Year. Everyone must be home for the lunch or dinner (if it is on weekday). But you know how many kind of rice balls they are? And how many ways to eat it? Here can give you some ideas..............

Basically I just like the one with ginger soup 姜汁汤圆, and of course prefer with the 芝麻 inside... hmmm.. must be taste good.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above