About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Nowsaday, more and more people from China and Hong Kong like to eat Durian. Unlike in the past, only people in Singapore and Malaysia like to eat Durian. In Hong Kong, you can easily find dessert made by durian (so do mango). In China, durian easily found at fruit stalls. But these two guys, not only like durian, he even make his hair like a durian.

This one I capture it when I took a MTR train in Hong Kong one day, his dressing (all black, with a black hat and 3/4 length short) already funny enough, he even carries a hard casing durian bag!

I can't help but to take a photo of him. But too bad, my hand shake so the image is not clear.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above