About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


Shame on me, this is the first time I visit Hong Kong Disneyland eventhough I spend maybe half a year in Hong Kong and grow up here. I been to the US California Anaheim Disneyland, and I thought the Hong Kong one will not be fun. But I was wrong, there are so many nice performance at HK Disney. The performance quality is so much fun, if not much better than the US counter part.

Well, but I got to say that HK Disneyland is kind of small compared to US one. Don't have that much exciting rides, but in return, you see how show. I will show you one romantic Christmas show that makes me so unforgetable.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

fysong @ February 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM

I think it's amazing that you get a job which allows you to travel between different places, how nice...
I like to travel too, but only about once a year...
Anyway nice to reach your blog, please upload more photos of travel experience and great foods that's what many people (like me)wish to see and to share with you:)

Search with box above