About Me


I am a happy girl that travel across Hong Kong, Singapore, and Shanghai for my work. Maybe half a year at Singapore, half a year at China with my family. I write about my life, what I see, funny photos and vidoes.

Your comments are most welcomed. If you have anything to share, can email me at cc.carol.chew@gmail.com


Recent Articles


These are the most fashion, most in, coolest hairstyle in China. Of course, 2008 is Beijing Olympic, so we have this 3D Olympic colourful hairstyle.

Next, with the dot com booming, not only you can advertise on blog, you rent your head for advertisement. Not sure Google accept it or not.

If you want to make a girl happy, this mayb e a good choice.

Finally, want to be cool? And not sure how to do it? Learn from them....

Pretty cool right? But too bad, not for me.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Search with box above